The Rawlplug Company is the world’s first fixings company. The plastic Rawl plugs made it a household name ever since the DIY boom in the 1970s and 80s, although the company was established way back in 1920.
The Rawl plug is a truly universal plug which can be fixed into just about any type of wall, ceiling or floor. Its features include:
- It has an innovative design with expansion through the length of the plug.
- It offers an immediate grip because it expands at the top.
- Any spinning in the hole is prevented by its anti-rotation capabilities.
- It comes in a wide variety of colours such as yellow, red, brown, blue, grey, or a mixture of several colours.
- The length ranges from 5 mm up to 10 mm.
The most common uses for Rawl plugs include:
- Boilers, radiators, and water heaters;
- Trunking and cable trays;
- Switch boxes;
- Suspended ceilings;
- Cabinets and shelving.
It can be used for many types of wall, ceiling, or floor materials. These include block work, brickwork, concrete, plasterboard, and stone.
Rawlplug also offers an HDPE Plastic Plug for lightweight loads, and a Rawl-in-One Multi-Purpose Plug which accepts a wide variety of screw sizes.
One of the UK’s leading retailers of RAWL Plugs, We Sell Electrical offers high quality products at affordable prices. Buy online today or call our sales team on 01159 649 198.